1. Cross zoning means programming two or more wireless sensors with the same ID number.
2. A mesh network combines the technologies of multiple manufacturers so that the chances of signal transmission success is increased.
3. Add-on devices to a wireless security system by their nature cannot be supervised.
4. End-of-line resistors serve no purpose other than on a UL-listed installation.
5. All of the following are acceptable alarm transmission methods today except ______.
6. Battery calculations are not required on burglar alarm systems because there is no requirement for any extended operation after a power failure.
7. The widely accepted industry standard burglar alarm panels are manufactured to meet is ___________.
8. A residential sprinkler system may be connected to a residential burglar alarm panel if it is ____________.
9. In order to measure the resistance of an alarm circuit, the technician would need a _________.
10. Two-wire residential smoke detectors must be wired by______________.
Completed. Your score:
Roy Pollack, CPP, SET, holds Level IV certification in the field of fire alarms from NICET.
He is currently a director of training and compliance for Comcast/Xfinity Home and may be reached at