1. The requirements for grounding and bonding can be found in ________________.
2. According to Annex O OF NFPA 70E-2018, what is an effective tool to reduce arc flash hazards?
3. If a single rod, pipe, or plate grounding electrode has a resistance to earth of 25 ohms or less, _____________________.
4. Aluminum grounding electrode conductors shall be permitted to have terminations made within outdoor enclosures _____________________.
5. The intersystem bonding termination device shall be _________________.
6. Equipment grounding conductors shall be permitted to be ____________.
7. Equipment grounding conductors shall have an outer finish that is either ______________.
8. Power-limited Class 2 fire alarm cables, operating at less than 60 volts dc shall be permitted to use a conductor with _________________.
9. Direct-current fire alarm circuits, having a maximum current of 0.030 ampere shall ___________________.
10. Requirements for grounding of systems and circuits of over 1000 volts can be located in ________________.
Completed. Your score:
Roy Pollack, CPP, SET, holds Level IV certification in the field of fire alarms from NICET.
He is currently a director of training and compliance for Comcast/Xfinity Home and may be reached at